Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, finally did a nice wash n wax to my baby. Thought it was time to take pics and introduce myself.

I got a 2009 LT Sedan. Auto in Metallic Blue (Is this imperial?) I love this car.
Things I plan on adding in this order are:
AEM intake
Lowering Springs
18" Rims an tires
and Exhaust

and MAYBE headlights

pics for clicks.

Only thing I added so far were these leather seat covers (I drive in my work pants all the time). Still need to figure out to to fit them under the plastic trim.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello, finally did a nice wash n wax to my baby. Thought it was time to take pics and introduce myself.

I got a 2009 LT Sedan. Auto in Metallic Blue (Is this imperial?) I love this car.
Things I plan on adding in this order are:
AEM intake
Lowering Springs
18" Rims an tires
and Exhaust

and MAYBE headlights
congrats and welcome.. take a look at my ride to get some ideas on the headlights.. i have pics of two different types. as far as the intake i strongly recommend an injen sp cold air or K&N typhoon short ram intake. as for the rims go to this site Buy Wheels Today: Tires, Wheels, Suspension, & Performance Accessories i got my rims for them with for tires inflated with nitrogen mounted balanced and shipped for only $850. they base the shipping price on your location so it may be cheaper and it may be a little more expensive. who knows. but they have everything from there own brand to Konig wheels, BBS, and Enkei's

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome !!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Welcome. Cars real clean.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Welcome...good luck with your plans for your car.

Interesting to see the 09 LT's have the "old" LS front fascia.

·
Registered
185 Posts
welcome bro, nice wax job!

·
Registered
496 Posts
wow! that is a great color. i love it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.