Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Debadged, removed body trim, installed B&G Springs, installed Kazei 17 inch rims with BF Goodrich tires, installed SS front bumper, and waxed it

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to add pictures couldn't get them on the post

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no never used it

·
Registered
144 Posts

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

thought I might help you out a bit with posting the pics. looks really nice, when do you paint it to match?

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's alot at once. How long u have the car? And how long u been planing these mods? What's the future mods u plan 2 do or want 2 do? what's up with the crack in the bumper? Know it's not the finished product. Car looks good though. Ur cars color is slate m. right?

---------- Post added 09-07-2010 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-06-2010 at 11:55 PM ----------

if the colors slate there's a vinder on here that sells ss side skirts n that color.. There a good deal and they come with the clips. You gotta drill holes n the side of ur car though. Worth it and would look real good with that bumper

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Looks good, but yeah, take the windshield banner off!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the help with the pictures
I've had the car for about a year now been wanting to do some mods just got to have the funds to do it I started to paint some of the trim inside the car
Want to add a spolier, intake, sway bar kit, strut bar, headlights and taillights
Next week car is going to be getting the windows retinted 20% on doors 5% the rest of the way around
The sticker is a saying someof my friends and i always say i want to remove it and add the ecc banner when they are ready

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Nice work. Those rims look kind of similar to mine. Except they look way better in person and waxed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.