Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know what you guys think! :bigsmile:, and i know i need to lower my car.. :notrust:

·
Registered
416 Posts
I like em, I wonder how it would look lowered though? :nuts: Cant wait to lower mine finally. Having my springs in the trunk doesn't do it for me!! LOL!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha yeahh, i need to get an alarm first :(, then lowering!

·
Registered
610 Posts
damn dude what size tires are those? those some really low pros. i like them though. they remind me of the chromed out ss/tc wheels. now all you need is that drop :blink1:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I like the style, but they look HUGE on the car without it being lowered. They'll look much better when it's lowered.

Not really a fan of the finish though. Just not a fan of chrome (I'm assuming it's chrome or polished anyway).

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha thanks guys, there 18's with 215/35z/18, so yeah, there pretty low pro. Cant wait to lower it, but need an alarm first :(

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thought they looked like corvette wheels :eek:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
SS/TC wheels dipped in chrome is what they look like to me. Again not a fan of chrome, but those arnt to bad. If those were gunmetal, or even black thatd be more my style. But they still look good.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i thought about when i get my windows tinted and stuff, about painting them black since there are scuff marks on them (not from me)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha ok, i didnt think i would do it at work, ill just have my dad do it at his job. But then again, it is funner to do it with friends

·
Registered
978 Posts
They look good i like them on there .

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.