Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a guy selling full exhaust off an 06 2.2 for 250 obo. I just don't know what kind of exhaust it is so I was hoping you guys could help me. I've never seen a downpipe like he has. Also I asked what brand it is and he says spec V but I don't think they make exhaust for our cars...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't the stock downpipes have bigger flex pipes? You don't see many with two cats, those cats would scrap for some money.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Looks like a stock replacement DP, Shorty header like stated and yeah...that's a Tsudo/Option Racing/EBay catback. Buy that plus ZZP DP and sell the DP/cats and you'd have a full setup for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Mine does as well...but the converters in that DP aren't OEM GM...they're replacements.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea my G5 had two cats stock but the cobalt I have now only has one. But either way I doubt I could scrap those for much since theyre not oem. Also funny you mention a zzp dp, I have a catless 2.5" one sitting in my garage. Im trying to get him to sell just the header and catback.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Or get the DP with it and cut out one of those cats and use it?

No cat + that catback will be buzzsaw city...my option racing muffler sounded awful with the stock double cat downpipe and manifold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.