·
Registered
1,115 Posts
mmm that evo is sexyyy

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nowhere near as much fun as it was last year, and even more fun the year before.

2 years ago we spent a good 6 hours there, last year 4.5hrs, and this year... 2.5hrs...tons of repeat cars from last year :(
it was still fun, and IMO worth the overall cost, but not AS fun as its been in the past.

·
Registered
39 Posts
nowhere near as much fun as it was last year, and even more fun the year before.

2 years ago we spent a good 6 hours there, last year 4.5hrs, and this year... 2.5hrs...tons of repeat cars from last year :(
it was still fun, and IMO worth the overall cost, but not AS fun as its been in the past.
Yep, I agree...we went on MLK day, and only spent a couple of hours also...wife wasn't at all impressed, although son and his fiance had a blast...and I can't see spending over $100,000 on a car. It wasn't even as crowded as previous years. Easy in, easy out...parked at Grand Circus Garage over by Ford Field and the Opera house and rode the People Mover in.

Great pics !

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yep, I agree...we went on MLK day, and only spent a couple of hours also...wife wasn't at all impressed, although son and his fiance had a blast...and I can't see spending over $100,000 on a car. It wasn't even as crowded as previous years. Easy in, easy out...parked at Grand Circus Garage over by Ford Field and the Opera house and rode the People Mover in.

Great pics !
Oh I could! I wouldn't even think twice about it.

BTW that pic of the R8 is now my wallpaper. :) Thanks M4.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
which one? my fav of the R8 is the 3rd one down
u want the hi-res one?

im using the first pic of the Hx as a walpaper on my laptop :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.