Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who around VA, SC, TN, and NC would like to meet in Charlotte on March 22nd. SilverStreak has the Cobalt SS/ION Club down there...maybe he can give us ideas on where to meet at in Charlotte since I've never been there. Anyone INTERESTED?

Aside from this meet....I would still like to go to the ATL meet as well as this one.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10-4 Yeah...I'm hoping the LSJ Club from Charlotte can help us out with places to stop and hang and what not.

S

·
0 Posts
March 22nd eh? I'll put it on the calendar.

There's lotsa places to hang out... depends on the weather and what you want to do. Sonic is a nice spot of you just wanna park up, grab a bite, and chill... there's plenty of wing joints around.. malls... it's a big town LOL.

As far as the DSLSJA... there's.... oh... 20 or so of us within about 2 hours of CLT.

S

·
0 Posts
We've got a while before march hits LOL.

I put the idea up to my boys... gotta see what they have to say.

S

·
0 Posts
Okay... I put this up to my club buddies... how's about we meet somewhere like Concord Mills and grab some eats around there... then we can cruise over to the local bowling alley and play a few games?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Oh and my LT...lol. sorry had to everyone else was doin it..lol. Sweeeet! Bowlin i'm game! but you know we could go to the NASCAR park and race the go carts and stuff too that would be fun.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like bowling and I like racing....just need to know where I'm going and the actual physical address....so I can mapquest it. LoL!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Concord Mills is right off 85, very easy to get too, just head towards concord and you cannot really miss it. Finally found the thread, looking forward to this. Putting it down at the work calendar to get it off, I am getting tired of having to miss a good meet.

Up for the bowling, the nascar park is cool, can get expensive but than again so is the bowling. I just hated being at the speed park and dealing w/ idiot go-carters, I am one who tried to get by using skill and not spinning people out or hitting someone haha.

S

·
0 Posts
I'd rather go bowling than race go-karts...

I've got a real car for racing...

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.