Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i am talking to Lobalt about NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service). If you've never seen it watch it. comes on USA with three back to back repeat episodes weekdays from 6pm to 9pm. this is the official NCIS off topic thread cause i love NCIS it's awesome!!!! hahahahaha:laugh::nuts::toung:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Okay so i am talking to Lobalt about NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service). If you've never seen it watch it. comes on USA with three back to back repeat episodes weekdays from 6pm to 9pm. this is the official NCIS off topic thread cause i love NCIS it's awesome!!!! hahahahaha:laugh::nuts::toung:
Woooooooooooooo! NCIS FTW!
I watched CSI today........... NCIS is sooooo much cooler. HAHA

·
Registered
678 Posts
Yeah i can actually watch ncis without getting bored. i enjoy it, and the new one doesnt seem like it'll be a bad series either.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hoorah!!!!!! i agree there is always suspense in NCIS and abby is the absolute best character!!!! the new one it does look like a good series but i don't like that they have a new team.. no one can replace or be better than TEAM GIBBS!!! FTW

·
Registered
678 Posts
yeah but Kate was cool, i miss having Kate there. RIP Kate.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah but Kate was cool, i miss having Kate there. RIP Kate.
this is very true!!!! RIP Kate. . and thank god they caught Ari!!!! that Ba**ard!!!! she was hot as hell too!! Xiva is hot also.

·
Registered
678 Posts
eh kinda. Kate was better, but thats just IMO

·
Registered
276 Posts
I spend too much time watching NCIS... One of my favorite shows ever. I want the contents of Abby's closet...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eh kinda. Kate was better, but thats just IMO
depends on your age.. i'm young and Xiva looks young thats why i like her better

·
Registered
678 Posts
hell im 17. lol

·
Registered
678 Posts
eh its all personal preferance really. lol

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
NCIS is a great series. We always have the reruns on USA on during dinner.

The new season had a great season premiere.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NCIS is a great series. We always have the reruns on USA on during dinner.

The new season had a great season premiere.
yeah i bought the first six seasons on dvd. so i don't even watch it on tv anymore hahaha

·
Registered
276 Posts
CSI started out better, but it's kind of fallen from grace. I don't like it so much anymore. And I'm pissed I missed NCIS last week!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CSI started out better, but it's kind of fallen from grace. I don't like it so much anymore. And I'm pissed I missed NCIS last week!!
yeah you should be you missed an awesome season 7 premiere episode.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Like the show, but don't get to watch much. That scientist chick is hot as hell.
yes abby is hot as hell.. for a goth chic lol. yeah i don't get to watch it much anymore thats why i bought all the episodes on dvd.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.