Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a post for a 2005-2006 Chevy Cobalt repair manual but im looking for something more specific to my car which happens to be a 2007 LS coupe 2.2l. I need a repair manual to be clear. Not an owners manual. Any help is so greatly appreciated

·
Registered
498 Posts
If you find one on PDF,... Do share!!!
If that 05-06 is still available to you, knab it while you can.
As you know, most of the info is still valid for the other years.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Not in pdf form. I access the GM XP server good to 2009, they changed to Windows 7 servers for newer vehicles. Haven't been able to hack that one yet, well haven't needed it yet. May eventually need to soon with my two 16s.

Reactions: Parthros

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
There will be a decent amount of differences, just depends on what you are working on. Some of the stuff will be the same.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Some of your wiring schematics will differ due to newer / different parts such as ignition coil pack vs individule coils and their matching controllers. Yet the basic layout is the same.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
That's awesome. So then the repair manual i have for 05-06 will be mostly valid even though my car is a 2007?
If you ever run into discrepancies PM me and I will fire up the old XP computer and dig up what you need for your 07.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Helm publications prints everything for all the auto manufacturers..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.