Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need just one center cap for my cobalt 06 LT ... I have found them in pairs or fours but they are so expensive.... All I need is one but if you got four to sell really cheap.. please if you or anyone you know has any or know where i can get just one or a set pretty cheap let me know......

·
Registered
197 Posts
i've got an extra set of 4 and everytime i get to the point where i'm about to sell them i see posts like this pop up and I stuff them back under my bed for when mine get stolen.

i'm convinced that these don't "pop out" while driving... They mostly get knicked

·
Registered
931 Posts
i've got an extra set of 4 and everytime i get to the point where i'm about to sell them i see posts like this pop up and I stuff them back under my bed for when mine get stolen.

i'm convinced that these don't "pop out" while driving... They mostly get knicked
Mine popped out when I was making a very hard right turn a little faster than I should have. Even thought I saw it and heard it go flying with a ping off the road lol.

·
Registered
372 Posts
There was a chevy thing about this someone posted. About them popping off without retaining rings in them? Somebody posted a recall thing about it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
i herd something fall off one night so i called my buddy behind me and asked if he saw something cause i saw him swerve... he said he saw something shinny and so he swerved for it and "got it"... i didnt tell him what it was i just hung up.. then i saw i was missing one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow..

Yeah I have tried taking one off another cobalt but with my luck and being a chick .. didn't work out as planned .. .. and i agree these things do not just pop off .. come on ... i have to use something small to get mine off ... I have learned tho . If you take your car anywhere that you have to drop it off and they work on them .. take your center caps off .. lol .. thank you all for replying to my Thread ..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.