Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i bought some 18'' voxx wheels from craigslist assuming theyre gonna fit my 2006 cobalt LS. now im not so sure. the bolt pattern is the same and the wheel fits, but im not sure if the offset is gonna work... i coulnt find the stock offset, but on the new wheels its +45... i wanted to make sure itll work before i go buy tires i cant use. any addvice will help. thanks everyone.
:bigsmile:

·
Registered
186 Posts
ok, i bought some 18'' voxx wheels from craigslist assuming theyre gonna fit my 2006 cobalt LS. now im not so sure. the bolt pattern is the same and the wheel fits, but im not sure if the offset is gonna work... i coulnt find the stock offset, but on the new wheels its +45... i wanted to make sure itll work before i go buy tires i cant use. any addvice will help. thanks everyone.
:bigsmile:
i think the offset for stock cobalts is 45 but i could be wrong.... go to a tire place ask them and make sure .... takes two seconds and there pros at it

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right on. now im just trying to find a shop that knows about that kinda stuff.... everyone keeps telling me im just gonna have to try it.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Try just mounting one wheel even without a tire. I am like 95% sure a 45 offset is just right

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it fits on there, and it feels like theres about 1/2''. is there any way to find the factory offset on line? ive been looking and no luck yet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man. but i still dont know what the factory offset is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.