Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im looking into ordering some Enkei FD-05 Wheels...does anyone know if these will fit on a 2006 cobalt LS?? I went to one place and they say the center piece where the wheel slides on is too big (or small, can't remember) for the wheel to fit on...but when I call 1010tires.com they say it will have no problem...anyone have a problem like this with other wheels that they were looking at?

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
455 Posts
if you have an ls those won't fit because they're a 5 lug. the LS and LT use a 4x100 pattern so only 4 lug rims will work

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not the issue they come in 4 bolt aswell already comfirmed that at both places, just something about the center of the rim being too small/big

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ok what you need are hub rings. they are plastic inserts for aftermarket wheels to shrink the wheel hub to fit the hub of the car. and you are correct about they do come in 4x100. if you can order them from
Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire
this is my work. if you dont have a discount tire near you this is the best way to go! if you have anymore questions you can pm me!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm well I talked to my dealer again and he said that his distributor said that the wheel hub on the cobalt is too big for this rim...so even the insert wouldn't work..but now im looking at these rims, what do you guys think??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.