Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just talked to the local chevy dealer and they said just because the gear popped out of my ebrake that I'm going to need the WHOLE thing again! :sad2: I hate car makers now. I have everything I need except for a little pin that needs to go through the gear and instead of getting a 50 cent pin to hold it where it goes, I have to buy a $53.97 parking brake lever assembly.

Anyway, can't find one anywhere on the net. Anybody have any ideas as to how to acquire one cheaply? Surely I can find it for less than $54.... all it is is a lever that bolts down into to frame! :weird:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
So I just talked to the local chevy dealer and they said just because the gear popped out of my ebrake that I'm going to need the WHOLE thing again! :sad2: I hate car makers now. I have everything I need except for a little pin that needs to go through the gear and instead of getting a 50 cent pin to hold it where it goes, I have to buy a $53.97 parking brake lever assembly.

Anyway, can't find one anywhere on the net. Anybody have any ideas as to how to acquire one cheaply? Surely I can find it for less than $54.... all it is is a lever that bolts down into to frame! :weird:
find something the same size as the pinand use that... line a picuter hanging nail or something

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.