Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Awesome deal. Go for it.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Only thing I DON'T like about the DCS Exhaust...is that is uses a can...and a can...means rice.

·
Registered
133 Posts
ah i love my DC Sport... LOVE IT and yes it will fit, i had it on my g5 which was an automatic then when i totaled the 5 i bought a cobalt took my exhaust back off the 5 and put it on the balt and it sounds really good plus now my car is a 5spd so that may have a little to do with it.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
rice is only the fart can by itself..this is a full exhaust..dont worry about it..get it

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Agreed :bigsmile:
I agree with him agreeing, the DC sounds really good, and the reason you like the dc on your standard more than on the auto, is it actually revs higher, it doesnt automatically shift if you arent paying attention pretty much...like Blueflashes Tsudo sounds better than mine, just for the fact that you can hear it most of the time...lol...DC is good, I like my Tsudo too though.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I had a hard time getting the oem pipe off...other than than easy...just waxed the car, and it started raining mid wax... =/...anyways back on subject...the DC is not rice it sounds good, Gunnar we'll have to make exhaust videos next time we get together...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I had a hard time getting the oem pipe off...other than than easy...just waxed the car, and it started raining mid wax... =/...anyways back on subject...the DC is not rice it sounds good, Gunnar we'll have to make exhaust videos next time we get together...
I think a full video on exhaust installation would be really helpful. The pictures and guides are helpfull, but seing someone doin it would be a little more useful as long as its not edited so people can see mistakes and what to look out for. I wan to do one on a full header, dp, cat, and catback video. Thats why my exhaust isnt on my car yet.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea if you guys do the video let me know bc after i get this exhaust iam saving up for this header and high flow cat to put on next.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I think a full video on exhaust installation would be really helpful. The pictures and guides are helpfull, but seing someone doin it would be a little more useful as long as its not edited so people can see mistakes and what to look out for. I wan to do one on a full header, dp, cat, and catback video. Thats why my exhaust isnt on my car yet.
i hope you have a few hours...the hardest part is cutting the tailpipe off, its truley self explanitory, now the header is a different story..haha

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

yea if you guys do the video let me know bc after i get this exhaust iam saving up for this header and high flow cat to put on next.
I didnt mean an install video, i meant exhaust noise...lol..my bad

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
i hope you have a few hours...the hardest part is cutting the tailpipe off, its truley self explanitory, now the header is a different story..haha
I know, from what I've seen its the biggest pita of doing the exhaust system, but there are some people that seeing it done through video would be more helpfull then putting words and pictures together. Some of are a little slow :blink: lol.Ill probebly split it into two vids though just so Its not to long.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.