Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, if anyone has the front and back bowties and wants to sell them, let me know. I have an 09 lt, and i dont know if all the cobalt models have the same sizes or not. let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
they should all be the same size. why dont you just mod the bowties you have Thats what i did
Definitely one of the easiest mods you can do to your car. Dont spend the money on having someone else do it for ya!
Buy some sandpaper, paint, and painters tape and you can paint it any color you want!
If you mess up, take it off with goof off and try again. Simple!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Definitely one of the easiest mods you can do to your car. Dont spend the money on having someone else do it for ya!
Buy some sandpaper, paint, and painters tape and you can paint it any color you want!
If you mess up, take it off with goof off and try again. Simple!
gCobalt05 is right, it is one of the easiest mods to do yourself and it is cheap. Here is how mine came out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It will cost you less then 10 bucks to do yourself and maybe an hour its SIMPLE... don't waste your money

·
Registered
318 Posts
heck I did mine for just the cost of paint, no prep. Probably the only thing I've ever painted that didn't look like crap, LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.