Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girlfriend is going into photography and entered a contest to win some equipment. the voting is open to the public but there is only two more days of voting. the equipment is stuff that she will nedd to buy anyways so winning it will save her...and eventually me money. so if you could follow the link and vote for "pop it" by Madalyn Reeves it would be greatly appreciated! thanks ahead of time

X-Rite Seasons of Color Photo Week 2

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
theres some good pics all over that site, but in-deference to you I voted for ya :)
Yeah she is just learning all the stuff with the really nice cameras and how lighting and angles and everything effect a picture so... But thanks for the vote she is now in 6th or seventh place! 

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well there is only two problems with that one we wre waiting until we are married! Two she is in MA while I am in OK

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Voted!!! Got your back, as photography is an expensive business to start. My wife is one, and we have about $20,000 into it so far.
yeah she has told me how much some of the stuff she is using at the school costs and it is crazy! but it is what she wants to do i will support her all the way!:love:

if any of you all are interested here is the link to her blog for while she is at school she has some of the pics she has taken on it. the rest of the pics are on facebook.

http://madalynreeves.blogspot.com/

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.