·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any other sites or crap..not ebay tho:blink1:

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
with ebay is hit or miss. ive had my projectors for two years now and theyre working perfectly

·
Registered
277 Posts
check out ebay. just make sure the seller rating is 99%-100% and ull be straight. Ebay is better than most give it cred for.

other than that, the price tag from ur OP looks about right as well. Keep in mind you will prolly have to re aim them and sometimes that can be a *****.

·
Registered
678 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeh mybad it dident work for me too. ill get one to workk.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
look this up on ebay this is the item # 170360045231

·
Registered
678 Posts
well, i seen a ton of people on here with halo headlights but i personally dont think its worth it but thats just the opinion of a kid who doesnt have enough money for other mods so im jus saying it more economically than anything

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
i would like the halo lights but i personally don't think the projector headlights look good on a stock cobalt, ss or one with some aftermarket mods in front would look better

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
now the halos are ricey shit! was cool when i first bought mine 2 years ago but now every good damn car has em. not unique anymore

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I bought from k2 mootors and like twistedbalt said, the ligh bulb burn out in the first 2 weeks, and my left signal is not working, it might be light bulb too I had to check. No other problems for now, but we will see.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey im new to the site but i need some help with my interior. i got a stock 06 cobalt sedan with red underglows and interior lights and im lookin to do my trim but idk where to get some cheap covers or replacements. any ideas???

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I bought from k2 mootors and like twistedbalt said, the ligh bulb burn out in the first 2 weeks, and my left signal is not working, it might be light bulb too I had to check. No other problems for now, but we will see.
Yea read my thread about K2Motors. Cheap asses

·
Registered
618 Posts
hey im new to the site but i need some help with my interior. i got a stock 06 cobalt sedan with red underglows and interior lights and im lookin to do my trim but idk where to get some cheap covers or replacements. any ideas???
um wrong section buddy

and try speed-element.com they sell halos and hid kits real good company...bought my exhaust from them :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.