Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bump

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

bumpity bump

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
why exactly are you doing this....?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Give newcomers a chance! For some of them it's their first forum. They just bought their first wheels that happen to be a Cobalt.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
grrr. i think people should read about their cars and ask questions and attempt legit discussion before they should even think about modding
Remember how excited you were the first day that you got your Cobalt. Imagine now working at Mickey D's and saving every penny to by his second hand Cobalt. He's excited and not thinking straight, he's been thinking and dreaming about this day for a long time.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
When you make 8.25$ an hour even a Cobalt is a dream above a Cavalier.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
i can sell crack...... can i put that in the classifieds? lol
This...Or at least try to talk with some of us so we know him a little better.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

i can sell crack...... can i put that in the classifieds? lol
I dunno, but I'm pretty sure that would violate some site rule or another...
lol

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

What I find most amusing is that this thread is in the off-topic section, so posts don't even count :grin:
You hush! I didn't want him to find out!

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's not even hard to rack up posts. Actually add some input to the forums. Make a contribution. Why would you create an account on here, and not actually use the forums, or not make a show off page?! Why come on here and not talk to others...? Just blows my mind about some people

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.