·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I believe those are volk te37's

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think they are volk te37's. but i have never seen them made for the cobalt. it could be custom hubs or something

I think...but i am not sure they are a bit dark to see the pattern clearly. and tbh i wouldn't mind if they were knockoffs.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
it might be a ls so it would have the 4 lug not 5 lug. its a popular import wheel so 4 lug is common. Im pretty positive that volk didn't make it in 5x110 but i could be wrong

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I just checked out rays' website and the te37 only comes in 5x100 and 5x114.3... I know rota makes a replica but I dont think they'll fit either

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i can find 5x112 for a mercedes i can get hubcentric rings and wobble nuts. 114 is a bit extreme. that requires a ton of work for the hub conversion.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

P-45R - ROTA Wheels

5x112. 18x9.5. i wonder what the outer hub diameter is

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah...i wish i could find more info on the car. thanks for your input man.
i pretty sure its an LS/LT because the Ss comes with smoked headlights.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my ss came with clear headlights. it's impossible to tell cuz of the body kit. lol why does this have to be impossible.

·
Registered
992 Posts
hey man, stupid thought but maybe, dont you think you could email the maker of the kit, maybe you could get an answer out of them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.