Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2006 cobalt LT, and I'm looking to install the head unit from my previous car. I went to a few stores and the only wiring harness I could find for the car costed 100 bucks. I'm thinking to myself there's no way I'm spending almost what I bought my head unit for on a wiring harness. Is there any way to wire it up using the factory harness? Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Do it right spend the money an enjoy your unit. But you can probably do a lot better on line for the proper harness. Enjoy your music with peace of mind, don't cheap out!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do it right spend the money an enjoy your unit. But you can probably do a lot better on line for the proper harness. Enjoy your music with peace of mind, don't cheap out!!!!
I agree with spending money and doing it right the first time, but I just moved, have a baby on the way, and just started a new job, so my bank account for things that aren't necessities is practically nothing for a few weeks. Looking for the cheapest way to get some music playing honestly.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Keep the old radio till you can....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.