Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got a nice check coming and wanted to stick with gm parts but not the intake and wanted to do the header swap as well..But my only problem is i dont know what parts to get i want the more aggressive version of the gmpp exhaust as well as some springs that will get rid of my weel gap bc i just bought a new pair of 17's and need help Gm part numbers would be a plus bc i work at a gm bodyshop but am new so a lil help would be greatly appreciate i have 3000 to work with.My car is an o7 2.2 L automatic without SAI.Thanks much

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Go to the CED website (crateenginedepot.com) and click on "Cobalt/G5 Performance" on the left of their webpage. You'll find all the performance goodies and accessories plus the part numbers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
way cheaper to go aftermarket, non-gm. I raced a kid that spent 700 bucks on GMPP intake and GMPP exhaust, smoked him by 2 or 3 lengths. i spent 320 bucks at the most for my tsudo catback and weapon r SRI. IMO

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
yea i am going with TSUDO i like how cheap it is and its full stinless steel from the cat back cant go wrong in my opinon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.