Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm looking for some knowledge of what other cars use the same 4 X 100 lug pattern (and same offset) that my cobalt has. I need a new rim/tire and am going to go to the junkyard and look, but I just didn't know if there are other cars out there I could grab a wheel off of?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Pretty much all Honda civics & integra's have the 4x100 lug paturn. Its pretty common with other cars also. They shouldn't be hard to find!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty much all Honda civics & integra's have the 4x100 lug paturn. Its pretty common with other cars also. They shouldn't be hard to find!
Thanks for the quick reply; Is the offset the same? In other words, do they bolt right on?

I'm surprised, I've searched a lot, and I cannot find any info on this.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
most of them will bolt right on for sure. I'm not sure what honda's offset is, but on my last winter beater (an 1989 integra), I swapped the wheels off of it onto my cobalt (for storage) and took the stock wheels for my cobalt and put them on the integra. (those wheels had snow tires on them). They bolted on just fine, The only problem I had at all was the tires were too big for the integra, so it rubbed when turned all the way to the left. But besides that, everything was fine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.