Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i let my girlfriend drive my car trying to teach her well she messed up the whole tranny so i took it in they replaced the tranny but now for some reason my supercharger is not pulling like its suppose to the boost gauge is jumping from 5- 10 lbs idk why and now sounds like rocks in the super charger wheni rev it a little??? please reply the machanic from the dealership does not know shit about the car so i need some input

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
doesn't sound like it was a tranny issue... kinda hard to guess but probably an issue with the sc

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think your right in that your supercharger is damaged. I would take it to another dealer or a private shop. If you have a "Super shop" near you that does service that would be good.

If you take it to another dealer you will need to tell them straight out that you need someone to look at it that knows about cars beyond the CEL lights. I would make it part of calling around, ask them about experience with superchargers.

Anyway you need to get it looked at asap. If that supercharger is unblanced it could come apart during high rpm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.