Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a broken peice under my car and was wondering what it was or if it is a major problem it's the beam with the 2 holes where I'm guessing the rear tire goes I can find and thing on it so if someone could help idk how to post pics of it so I'm going to post a link that shows it on any other car pls someone help

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
can you circle what you're talking about?

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

if it's the plastic piece that hangs down, it's not really a big deal. kinda hard to understand someone who doesn't use punctuation or details

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you circle what you're talking about?

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

if it's the plastic piece that hangs down, it's not really a big deal. kinda hard to understand someone who doesn't use punctuation or details
I don't know how to post pics from my phone. but if you look at the link, on the right side of the exhaust there is a lil beam that has two holes cut out in it the right side whole is ripped apart with a tiny gap. I honestly have no idea what it's called

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Post edited to show picture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.