Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my current setup is fe5 shocks and struts with ssc lowering springs. Im wondering what I should use to get just a inch or half inch to go lower without going coil overs I have about a good finger to two finger gap I wanna get rid of with out blowing a hole in my pocket for coil overs. So whats a good quality lowering spring for good price thats has a lower drop then ssc lowering springs?

My current drop view

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
BnG is pretty much the lowest you can get without coilovers. One of my buddies still had to cut a coil out of the rear springs tho cuz his ass was riding a bit high. but once he did that he was pretty close to flush on 17 inch wheels

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
You should look into the ksports too. Drop is between the b&g and ssc. Closer to the b&g

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is b&g lower then k sport?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I have a finger to two finger with 18s

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

I want that gone lol

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
No nothing wrong with them. Just the bumps. Gotta take it easier then with your ssc. Angle your car going on ramps or driveways. Speed bumps gotta go slow Cuz you'll scrape after the front wheels go over.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh ok yea the bumps are bad on ssc but I try to miss em most of the time I go super slow on speed bumps lol

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Did u have to roll your fenders?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.