Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I seen this cobalt once with crystal clear lights and fogs, and am wondering how or where to get them? I also seen some civics drive by with just them lights that are so focused, it looks like a gem. I'm want this for my cobalt ha.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Well I have a 2006, I replaced mine with new aftermarket ones, nobody knows any better, but I often hear people assuming my car is a much newer model than it actually is, probably because of the new headlights.

Go to ebay.com look for "chevy cobalt headlamp pair" you can get them for less than $100, and simply replace your old ones with those. I get lots of compliments about my headlights, well worth it.

If your looking for custom headlights, like halos and projectors, you can also check ebay too.

·
Registered
350 Posts
If you get some actual HID bi-xenon projectors along with 4,300k bulbs and retrofit them into your headlights, it's just gorgeous. Having the sharp cutoff slice right through fog is nice too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Having the sharp cutoff slice right through fog is nice too.

What do you mean? and Yes new newlights do make a difference, but I'm pretty sure that the little gem light I described above is due to the projector style headlight, something to do with the smaller reflector maybe? If I put HIDs in my stocks wouldn't my my stocks just blind people? haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.