Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inside my cobalt. I know about the one where the front cupholders are. I need more though :) Any suggestions?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I have a feeling I know what this is for, and I will not suggest hiding places for illegal items.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Not going to suggest places either. That's dumb

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
In the trunk behind the carpet walls, It the dash (various places) Under the cup holder is a great one though IMO

·
Registered
485 Posts
In the trunk behind the carpet walls, It the dash (various places) Under the cup holder is a great one though IMO
I've taken every panel of the interior out while modding my car, and under the cup holder is the best spot I've found yet. Other than that, like OBZ said, in the trunk behind the carpeting is next best cause if you were to get stopped, they would need a warrant to search your trunk.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Unless this is for nitrous lines this is a stupid thread to post. "Hey I'm a douchebag and do illegal drugs and want to hide them from the cops. I want to ask for ideas because I want you to think I'm cool because I need a self esteem boost which is why I do drugs in the first place."

This is gay and has no place on a car forum. Grow up. I'm surprised your screen name doesn't have 420 or 69 in it like the other immature douchebags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.