Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright as the title says, in need of brand new tires front n rear, dont know what would be a good tire to buy. i def need something that is all season n has to be GOOD FOR treaction n treadlife,, n somewhat road noise n comfort, but my main goal is something that is n has to be all season n high performance. thanks

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
tirerack.com

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

goit mine for 317 shipped

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really 317 shipped what brand rmember i have 225/40r18 big tires haha def couldnt do mine for 317 shipped????? what size ur tires

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
cooper zeon zpt 215/45 r18
i've only had to change them because of blowouts and stupid shit. never for tread wear. and they stick way better than the pirelli p zeros. theyre like 150 each, but you won't need new tires for at least 3 years.
i also like bridgestone potenza re070's but theyre mad dough.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
mine are 215/75/16 i think cant remeber lol yes your will be more mine are samokia or something like that.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i have some 80k mile bridgestones...I've got ~25k on my car and still have 70%+ of the tread left. Never saw tires with this kind of tread life before, so I would recommend them. But mine were put on before I got the car (the original owner worked at firestone so I do not know the cost especially for larger wheel sizes)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really umm sounds like a good brand n name i want something that can some what handle good in the snow haha bc the regualr tires that came from factory suck ass!!!1 i got no traction in snow. haha i have 26,000 miles on those n they look like slicks. haha. i want the continetal or how ever it spelled the dws all season ultrahighperfroamcen all season tires but they are on back order. which sucks haha i had them ordered but the shipping date keeps getting moved?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah all my dreams come true rubber tires./ haha so mike hows duffys interior doors coming along. n u excited about the meet, also i was seeing we have a place for sunday to meet up at also.??-

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Continental tires are OK but low middle on quality,that why they are stock. I have had one pair of the BFG's on for about 30K and they still look good tread wise.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
really what type of bfgs did u have????????? just curious, haha i think its funny how low n bald my tires are they pretty much are slicks ,. i have one good back right rear tire due to the fact it was replace by the stealership due to air leaks. when i first got the balt. i have been looking for a spare oem rim also so when i get the new tires i can use it as a full spare instead of the pump stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I have the BFG Gforce sports,or Sport G force. A normal rim and tire will not fit in the factory space, if you go full size you have eto just set the tire assembly in the trunk. Only a temp spare fits, tired it already, I had the same idea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.