Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so some no some dont i may be parting with my car soon and my freind posted this vid and reminded me of it and was upset that i wasnt back to "my roots" of the car world.. this is me wen i was in japan.. and basically should i got back to drifting is what i'm asking

i'm the first car

YouTube - Insanely loud Cresta and four door R33

·
Registered
496 Posts
dude, i gotta say, thats most impressive. albeit most of my drifting knowledge is from the fictionalized world of racing movies...maybe someone w/ real world experience can guide you a little better

·
Registered
496 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
that sucks I want to do this with my cobalt
ya its the front wheel drive. FWD's will spin out if you try hard. you need a rear wheel drive to drift

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
130 Posts
God I love you... That's pretty sick bro. There are few things in life that feels as good as sliding sideways around corners or a track :) I'd say go with it again. I wish I could just go do it, I only started when I had to end my affair with it :( You've got some talent, it's a shame that you have to get rid of you Cobalt, but with whatever you do decide to do, I hope you stick around here or pop back in now and then

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Well in any sport like drifting, Stuff gets messed up! YOu will need something reliable as a DD. I say buy a drift car as a project car, and stop modding the cobalt

·
Registered
82 Posts
too bad the cobalts are basically incapable of drifting, lol
lol i wouldnt say that. acouple months ago it was pouring out and i took a sharp turn goin about 70 and drifted around it.. then i spun into a bush haha. while i was stuck a head guy of the game commission and a state cop stopped to help me out :embarrest:

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
lol i wouldnt say that. acouple months ago it was pouring out and i took a sharp turn goin about 70 and drifted around it.. then i spun into a bush haha. while i was stuck a head guy of the game commission and a state cop stopped to help me out :embarrest:
sounds like you could use some driving lessons. 70 in the rain in a sharp corner. good thinking.....

·
Registered
496 Posts
haha untrue my freind it's just really really really hard i used to do that to front wheel drifting is fun i was know where near as good as the guy in the video tho

YouTube - front wheel drive drifting

that's me in the pic front wheel drifting.
ha!! ill be damned. i had no idea is was possible. the physics of it seem a little funky to me, but hell, you did it!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
hahaha!! well i was trying to figure it out in my head, the physics and all...guess i was wrong, lol. and its pretty damn good that you have officials that are willing to help ya out

·
Registered
496 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
dude totally...its THAT easy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.