Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I've got a nice little project I will be doing once I get another SS. Hoping to break Ryan's HP record with the LNF (if that says anything) :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I've got a nice little project I will be doing once I get another SS. Hoping to break Ryan's HP record with the LNF (if that says anything) :)
The only record you could break is most donuts eaten in a minute

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
^^Did that already, as well as number of pancakes eaten at our local IHOP lol

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
the only record you could break is being the fattest man in the world.
don't tell me you hold that one too...

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

;) Is everything perfect with the evo yet?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Nah, not the fattest. Felt like I was before the Military (350ish lbs). And haven't done much to the evo as I really can't drive it all that much (expired tags and is illegal to drive it like that lol) so I can't really adjust the tune or anything on it too much.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I literally just spit water all over myself.
Is that why you went army? ;) kidding.
Well get tags for it son, and drive it down.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Yes that's why I went army!! lol, nah, I used to be a body builder in HS, then hit college and got lazy, thus how I got fat. Then I always planned to serve after college so I'm still following my life plan lol.

And I should be getting tags on the 5th of next month (not having a steady job right now is making it hard to do that).

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
You just dropped a load of money into your evo but you can't pay for 75$ tags, you're crazy.
Can't go to the scrapyard for that...:/ lol

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
You just dropped a load of money into your evo but you can't pay for 75$ tags, you're crazy.
Can't go to the scrapyard for that...:/ lol
The load of money had to be put into it, as I had the oil drain plug fall out of the pan while driving down the road causing me to spin a rod bearing requiring a whole new bottom end.

I was originally just going to run the cams, valve springs/retainers, HTA86 and a few other minor mods on the stock block. But after I put everything together (literally 2 days before), I got out of the service. 1 week after getting out is when I spun the bearing. Jobs here in MI are scarce, and if you find one, it's HARD to hold it down as most employers here don't want to pay anyone benefits. So I'm doing odd jobs right now until I can get my car back on the road and save up enough money to get my shop up and going again.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
How long have you been out of the army for?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Since Oct. 2012.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Officially out that is. I've been out since August (had that many leave days saved up)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
wow, so recent!
Nothing on the outside for what you did in the army?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Not in my area lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.