Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i been talking to this girl for a few months and when ever we hang out she mad flirty and shit but idk if it just being friends and shit or she likes me ..lol soo what do u guys think.?

·
Registered
821 Posts
a few months is awesome.... But I think it all depends on what type of girl she is.... Is she the flirty type-with every cute guy in the neighborhood and are you the jealous type of guy? And before we even get to all that... Is she a hottie? And how old are you two? If anything maintain your cool fun guy flirtyness until she decides "hey... This guy would be a great bf" or whatever.... you gotta be the one to figure that out... Either by jumping the gun and pursueing her, or just waiting a little longer to see what happens....... Do something overly nice like a boyfriend would do and see what her reaction is... If she likes it you definitely have your foot in her "door".... If she acts like ur a weird creep and doesn't like it... Your just best friend or another "big brother" material type guy in her life..... Hope it helps. Peace.

·
Registered
821 Posts
what I wanna know is why everyone posts pics of their cars but not of their girlfriends WITH the car in the pictures? What are my amateur model pics taboo here or can I post them once I get back in two weeks?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Does she touch you a lot and always gets real close to you? Just ask her out man, What kinds of things does she do when u guys go out?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
ok, here's where I come in handy on the forum (being a girl, lol)
I'll admit it, I'm the flirty type-if yall havent noticed. BUT, i'll also be the first to tell you that's just my personallity, SOMETIMES, i dont really MEAN it how it comes off... Its like... i KNOW im coming off as flirty, but i'm NOT rly flirting. ya know. If i was TRUELY being flirty w/ a guy, he'd KNOW... and I would WANT him to ask me out, it just depends on her personallity. But yeah, ask her out... if she says she just wants to stay friends, then you'll know...

·
Registered
403 Posts
my opinion if she is flirty with every one stay friends the relationship more than likely will not last. but if she is just flirty with you i would say go for it man. but one more bit of advice, if it looks like the relationship will be completely physical then stay away also that just ruins the good relationships :end short rant:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
my opinion if she is flirty with every one stay friends the relationship more than likely will not last. but if she is just flirty with you i would say go for it man. but one more bit of advice, if it looks like the relationship will be completely physical then stay away also that just ruins the good relationships :end short rant:
x2!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm on SLIQ's side..... As long as she don't look like quazimoto

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Just simply ask her out and if it doesnt work send her my way:bigsmile:. OR if you need a wingman, ya know, im always here.

Lol but seriously, id say if shes all flirty and stuff its because she wants your attention and when a girl wants your attention it usually means they like you or something about you. So make a move, call her up one night and just ask her to hang out, just you two.

If thats hard for you or youll feel awkward or something make something up. Start talking to her and be like yeah i had such a bad night or something like that, then be like you wanna meet up and ill tell you about it. Pick her up and drive around and just get talking. Take it from there.

If you feel comfortable with this girl, bring her over your place and do something there. Most people would say watch a movie, but personally i think movies suck, especially as a date. I mean you just sit there and dont talk to eachother for like 2 hours..... thats a shitty date.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.