Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was at the mayham fest this wednesday. it was really awsome, amazing concert. but in the middle of the mosh pit i found a wallet. quickly grabbed it and asked around iof anyone lost it. no one came up to i kept it. found about 155$ in it, 2 credit cards, a bunch of recepits and a GREEN CARD from mexico!

i gotta get this back to this guy, but there is nothing in the wallet that has a phone number or address. he is proboly having a heart attack right now i really need to get this back to him. i found a recepit from the bank in there. do you think if i go to the bank of america they will give me a phone number to call him at or are they not allowed to do that??

help guys pelase i feel really bad for this guy, i just recently lost my wallet so i know how this guy feels. but i didnt have a green card in my, hes probly shitting himself right now.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I wish I could help some way... I think they could do something, if anything they should call him. I've never seen a green card, I'm surprised it doesn't have any contact information. Maybe take the green card to your town hall or PD and they can do something? I'm sure there's something they can do with a serial number.

·
Registered
265 Posts
NO NOT THE POLICE!.... Do take it to the bank... They can't give you the numbers or anything but you'll have the option of giving them you're number and letting him get in contact with you, or they can take it and give it to him themselves... but the bank is deffinately your best bet!

(I know, I work for a bank... lol)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i was going to hit up the bank, and guitar center first. For some reason i dont trust police. at all. i feel like they would say oh yeah sure and toss the wallet in the garbage. or take the cards max them out on gas because you dont need a pin with a debit card when buying gas. then throw them away.

gonna hit up guitar center tomorrow after work and the bank on monday. i just wish i could get in contact with this guy to let him know i have it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.