Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Need some help installing my Aftermark radio

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  MP81 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
First off I want to excuse for my bad English (I'm from Germany and got an nice Chevy cobalt for myself).
I wanted to switch the factory radio in my( chevrolet cobalt 2.0 2008 coupe with onstar (its not an ss model)) to an newer one because I wasn't able to use any Bluetooth options or anything and because I wanted to install an subwoofer and all that stuff.
So I got an radio (pioneer DMH-G220BT)
With some adapter cables and that stuff... the cable below is the harness that wents from the radio to the adapter harness...

the cable below is the adapter harness

Below the factory harness which was directly connected to the factory radio

every cable fits perfectly and nice into the car ,the factory harness from the old one fits into the one on the new radio .. but the radio didn't turned on because it got no power , we managed to fix that by simply connecting the red and the yellow cable with the small red connector you can see on the pictures.
But it didn't got any audio outputs or made any sound when it turned on.
So I took a look online and saw that I need this PAC OS 311b. I ordered it and waited two weeks for it to arrive since i had to order it in America. So now I got the pac os 311b In Front of me and I see how I have to connect the OS-3RAD to my new factory radio but I don't know how I connect the other part to my car (or the factory wire harness) I also looked for an plug that fits the one on the side I can't connect but i wasn't able to find one . I also didnt find any tutorials online and the manuals didn't help me either... so maybee someone here can help me ...
Below you can see the complete PAC OS 311b , the different harnesses are marked

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was spam.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.