Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 06 red cobalt ss/na and i just dont know where to start with mods...i want to lowwr it get an intake in it get some headlight covers and stuff but i dont know liek what to start with im also considering debadging...let me know if you have any suggestions

·
Registered
178 Posts
welcome to the board!>..there are so many things you can do cheap or expensive... first you need to decide how much money you are going to put into the car. are you going to go for visual mods or performance or audio or if you are rich and wanna do all three at once... i think you have a good start with intake and exhaust... rims and lowered... body kit... stripes... debadge... tint... and just to let you know try using search too it will help you alot especially in the how tos... and appearnace sections for now. anything else just ask

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! i am not so concerned about exhaust but i want an intake as well as lowered..im getting my windows tinted tomorrow and i am pretty sure ium going to debadge it sometime soon know any good deals on intakes or lowering springs?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Injen and K&N are some wide spread intakes cuz of our SAI.
As for springs, depends on the money, how low you wanna make it, and ride quality. I finally just got my springs in, getting them on tomarrow. I got the Eibach Pro kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.