Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need Some Ideas for Non Rice Exterior Mods

Tags
ideas mods
9K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  Lankysean 
#1 ·
I got my cobalt about a month ago and have already done some stuff to it like painting the grill black instead of the crappy gray it was, painted the bow ties black, painted the rear bumper lip black from the gray it was, painted the brakes a burnt copper color, and did 20% tint all around. so i was wondering what else I should do on the exterior

Here is a pic of it so far other than the tint haven't got a pic of it since it was just done yesterday

See less See more
#5 ·
Id lower the car, nice wheels and tint. Thats it. I'm more about clean cars without all that crap haha. Spend the money you would on tail lights, headlights and HIDs on a blower.

#10 ·
Yeah. I don't see too many rims on the SS/SCs that look better than stock... aside from SS/TC ones.

Only problem with the SS/SC rims is that they're heavy and the finish on them is typical GM "flake after 2 years" crap.

#14 ·
My roads are worse guaranteed! And I'm lowered on b&g's with fe5-tc suspension. Trust me it's worth it to lower it. You still have more than enough ground clearance for winter or bad roads. I have yet to bottom out. If you're still worried, lower on eibach pro kit and it will give good stance and performance without going too low.

#29 · (Edited)
IMO things that make your car way to ricey, is body kits that make your car look more like a spaceship then a car, over sized wings, those rediculous non-functional hood scoops and fender vents, and too many stickers and decals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.