Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well right now my setup is ksport coilovers dropped about the same drop as sportlines for now. and the only thing is, is that i dont have ksport shocks, just FE1 and they are blown to **** and back :cheesy:

but i want a suspension set up that will take bumpy roads pretty good, i dont know if i should just keep the coilovers and upgrade the shocks to SS/TC of if i should go all out and buy SS/TC struts and shocks with pedders springs

pretty much im asking whats the setup that can take bumpy roads the best??

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I do what I can haha. I should ask about my HID relay harness in here too since this thread is on fire with good answers hahahahaha

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
SS/TC shocks on the back. You should be ok. The K-Sport springs are very small, but should be ok with the TC shocks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
but what about the adjustibality of the koni rear shocks tho? wouldnt i want that so i can control stiffness in the rear too?
I have these they can get pretty stiff on the full setting, the down side is that you have to take off the wheel then the shock to adjust them. Especially if you auto-cross a little bit.

·
Registered
446 Posts
It's a pretty comfortable ride on the softest setting IMO but turn in can feel a little loose, I usually stiffen them up when I do mountain driving or on really curvy roads (i.e.- Azusa Canyon). If you did get these just take a day on the weekend to mess with them, drive with the setup you made and adjust them accordingly to your liking. (Note- these shock and struts inserts aren't cheap, so be prepared to dish out some cash for them.) I think biniecki has these too, you can always PM him too for more info.

·
Registered
446 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.