Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
thank ya :D
i've seen the front middle grille cut out that looks pretty good, maybe add some garage door weather stripping to the bottom of the lip to make it appear lower. how about painting the grilles black? i think that would look best. by all means, if you want the evo mod do work but i'm just giving my opinion.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about paiting my grills red guys?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

yea i think im going to take my grill red:)

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

maybe paint the grill red and the front bar black:-/

·
Registered
575 Posts
this is my baby and I personally love red ann when you match those colors together (black and red) it's just magical

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

i already have my bowtie black thats a real old pic of my car
ho my bad punk.. you know what I'm planing of doing to mine since my bumper bottom grill it's all crack (thanks GM cheap materials) I might try to cut it out and grill mesh that and if I like it I'll even try the fake grill looking sides...:nuts:

·
Registered
575 Posts
mine's gutted too lol i gotta tuck those wires and stuff. i'm actually putting my interior back in soon i have some ideas.
what are you dyna matting it?
I'm using a great product way cheaper than fatmat or dynamat. it's called B-quiet and works wonderful, still got some rattling in my trunk but not to crazy and I'm adding some more in that are but the ceiling improved a lot

·
Registered
680 Posts
Paint that bowtie =)
and the black grill idea is a good idea IMO...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
also im gettin the ss front and bk bumper this week :)
Just wait until you have that bumper to do the evo mod. If your bumper isn't painted, just have them add it when they're doing that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.