Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't even finished our Mar/Apr issue yet but are looking for subsmissions for our May/June issue. If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format then please submit asap. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

Subscriptions to the e-zine are free as well so what are you waiting for.

For more information on making a submission please go here Domestic Driver - Submit your 1980+ domestic car today!

Moderators if you have any problems with this post please contact me. The e-zine is completely free to subscribe and submit to so most forums do not have a problem with it.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm just waiting to get my fiberglass trunk finished, then I will be submitting.

On a side note tho, the issue that's pictured above with the Viper on the front is the one that my Cougar was featured in last year. Good shit, lol. This really is a good magazine guys with some very nicely done cars in it

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Check out the Submit page of our web site. Also do you have a lot of modifications?

The submission deadline for the Sept/Oct issue is today but we are still in need of submissions so please if your interested send us a complete submission asap! We not only are looking for Readers Rides and Featured Rides but we are also looking for How To's, Wreckage and Event submissions.

domesticdriver added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

coBaltimore

Hey I see you live in Baltimore. I live in towson. Also noticed your into R/C Cars what do you have? I have a E-Maxx with 4400mah packs and aluminum skid plates and RPM shock tower and like 4 bodies for it. My wife has an evader st.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.