Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come out of the mall after a little shopping... (always try and park away from the busiest lots) to come back to my car and see a scrape/dent along the rear bumper as if someone had clipped me entering/exiting the stall beside mine. This is the second incident where some moron has hit my car while in a parking lot, I mean its kind of surreal to not drive places in fear that my car will get damaged :sad: . All in all guess it's a good thing i was thinking of eventually grabbing the SS kit.

Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It is all good. I park away from other cars as much as I can, but whenever I wax and detail the car, I almost feel sick with every scuff, scrape and rub from bags to bumpers.

Sucks balls.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i always try to park beside a car that looks new or shiny because i figure that the person tries to take car of their car and wouldn't want to scratch THEIR paint on your car so it keeps them away from my car.. people need to learn how to drive better or dont go out at all..

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Ahh I hate that!!!

You should see me, in school I park in the lots farthest from the buildings in the most remote places..

At malls too, one time I parked 10 spaces away from the nearest car, then after I stepped out- 2 hot chicks in an altima parked right next to me, cant say i complained then lol.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Ahh I hate that!!!

time I parked 10 spaces away from the nearest car, then after I stepped out- 2 hot chicks in an altima parked right next to me, cant say i complained then lol.
WIN!!
yeah but every time I park way in the back of the parking lot it seems like someone allllwwwayyyssssss parks right next to me!! Now I always park between to really nice well taken care of, or nicely modded cars it's a win win

·
Registered
83 Posts
I hear that man. I got some nice dings on my passanger side door. Im pretty sure its the lady beside me at work but no way to prove it. I just hope karma has a great sence of humor and they get theres...oh and if you havent seen this site its pretty good:

youparklikeana**hole.com

·
Registered
379 Posts
That really sucks, the only thing you can do prevent that sort of stuff (aside from not parking in a risky spot where another car may give you a door ding) is to join the back of the lot club lol
It is all good. I park away from other cars as much as I can, but whenever I wax and detail the car, I almost feel sick with every scuff, scrape and rub from bags to bumpers.

Sucks balls.
I feel the same way when I wash my car.

Ahh I hate that!!!

You should see me, in school I park in the lots farthest from the buildings in the most remote places..

At malls too, one time I parked 10 spaces away from the nearest car, then after I stepped out- 2 hot chicks in an altima parked right next to me, cant say i complained then lol.
Tom knows how to pimp, yo.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hahah I know how you guys feel.

This one time, mind you I've only owned the cobalt for 4 months now, I was stopped in traffic the f***ing moron rams right into me. At very low speed (left his car in "drive")though, no damage except a little ring imprint on his font license plate bolt. We settled it on the spot, not worth having an "accident" record for a ring for a 5 mm imprint. But it's stuff like that that can happen in parking lots that no one is going to leave any note for sure....

So yeah I know how it feels, but you know I guess sh*t happens!

I do see some people that parks in the middle of 2 spaces to "protect" their cars, but I think it'll eventually get vandalised because of that behaviour.

I don't know... just put spikes/nails around you're entire car, no one will bother it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Poeple are just complete morons and have no appreciation. I have a habit of parking in remote areas, typically with my Mustang and 300C. But since it has become habit, I park my Cobalt in remote areas also. My wife hates it, but a little exercise never hurt anyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.