Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stuck
I'm either buying a new turbo SS or moding my 09 ls cobalt.
If i buy a ss I will have @$2000 to spend on goodys or if i keep the ls I have @$9000 to spend.
What do you think i should do?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
turbo ss. $2000 is good enough for goodies, plus the turbo ss already looks way sexxier than an ls so right there it's less money needed to spend on the ss. Lucky B*tch LoL!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I think it depends what u want. $9k is alot of money. Personally, I would keep the LS and mod it out.
x2...
since im not all about performance, id keep the LS... you can always buy/paint/install SS bumpers... wow... if i had $9000 to spend on my LS... makes me drool just thinkin about it!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I'd keep the ls. for 9 grand you can turbo the 2.2 and be faster and do whatever else pleases you

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
with 9 grand i could make your car run high 10's in the quarter...

but you can kiss your daily driver goodbye!

so i would keep your car and dump every bit of $9k into it...:bigsmile:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If i keep the ls i was going to turbo it with buildt bottom end , ss bumpers, coilovers , rims and more plus i will buy a new truck next year to drive every day:bigsmile:

·
Registered
978 Posts
buy the turbo.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
If i keep the ls i was going to turbo it with buildt bottom end , ss bumpers, coilovers , rims and more plus i will buy a new truck next year to drive every day:bigsmile:
definately do that. it will be so much faster than the ss

·
Registered
32 Posts
dude keep the LS!!!!!! BECAUSE IT HAS A BIGGER ENGINE THAN THE ***** ASSS TC LOL THE 09 TC HAS A 2.0 ENGINE AND THE LS HAS A 2.2 JUST PUT YOUR INTAKE ANDCATBACK AND HEADERS AND THEN DROP A TURBO AND THAT AND YOU ARE SET , THEN YOU WILL STILL HAVEE A LOT MORE MONEY LEFT OVER FOR APPEARENCE LIKE LIP KIT LED LIGHTS INTERIOR MODS AND SOUND SYSTEM AND OMGGGGGG JUST THINKING OF WAT I WOULD DO WITH 9000, SERIOSLY I LOVE THE TC BUT I THINK IF YOU HAVE 9,000 TO SPEND YOU CAN DEFINATELY MAKE IT FASTER OR ASS FAST ASS THE TC SERIOSLY JUST MOD YOUR CAR IS MORE FUN AND ITS YOUR STYLE.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.