Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought this :nuts:

As much as I wanted an Abarth the prices are still raaaaturded so I got this one. It was used but is a manual so driving it is not too bad though as some may recall me saying that I HATE how the clutch feels or lack of feel I should say and how the stick feels cheap assss fack!

Still have the Miata and the F150.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Why did you buy this. I need to know before I base an unnecessarily bad opinion on your new purchase :p

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its actually a nice lil car. I got a good deal on it. I was looking at a few other cars and this one was the best deal. I wanted something that would be paid for quickly. Aside from my dislike of the gear box I like everything else. Gas mileage is a nice plus. I should only have to fill the tank once s month.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I said the same thing with my diesel cruze. Instead I just drive around more :)

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
If someone can pull it off its beamer

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Truth be told its mainly the long tripper, my wife will probably be driving it more than I. She loves it at least. I enjoy them, always liked these cute lil things since I first saw one way before they even talked about bringing them to the US. Maybe that is why I liked them, it was something you couldnt have till recently.

I'm putting a fund together for a much better car, lets say its similar to the miata besides being a coupe, but its a two seat, RWD with a nice monster under the hood.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
If you say a pos brz then I will shoot myself in a way that you will see on the news

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
:eek: is it corvette!?

Excellent choice if it is

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

No...just no

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I like MR2's though lol, I want a 91-95.

Yea, I do not want a new one, I want an C6 zohhhh6. Just waiting for a good time and a good deal. And I think they are similar, different games but similar in the fact they are two seaters and RWD.

I could just get a conversion kit though and drop a v8 into the miata and kill corvettes and other higher end cars ass all over the place but I do not like to do all that work haha. Plus a zo6 is super sexy. I love staring at their asses, big ol meaty tires, the center exhaust. The way the couple flows.... mmmmmMmmmm

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
He said simiar to a Miata! How can you even compare a Corvette to an MX-5?

An MR2 was a direct competitor however. And there are some pretty fast ones out there.
True. But he said something about a manly engine so mr2 no longer fits.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.