·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Fiesta STs are stupid here, not sure about other states but I have yet to see one under 25k. The 500 Sport was only 14 and change(like I said, good deal). I really like the ST's though but the only ford I really want is a Fusion Titanium even though I like the whole line up. I just feel really good in that interior, love the look and feel. Obvious the Fiesta ST is not as nice on the inside in comparison, granted still nice for its class.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I actually like the 500. I myself am Italian, so my opinion is a bit biased lol. I drove the Sport. It was way too slow for my taste, but it was pretty nice for the money. The two tone dash is really cool.

I'd save up for an Abarth. The other models are just too pedestrian.

I bet a Fiesta ST could easily take an Abarth to school.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Not all that great, like 200 whp and they're heavier than they should be.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
very old, 30 lol
That's not that old lol.. for some reason I though you were a bit younger though. So it makes sense now that you can buy things when you want lol I'm19 in school and work at a gas station so I have to save up for ever to buy anything lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I'd be happy to drive one over an ST and even an SS for that matter. Speed isn't everything. Sometimes, you just need a little style and flare in your motoring.
Whoa.. coming from you that's really surprising lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yea, I get the whole you're that old thing a lot. I wish I could get whatever whenever though. I just happened to get stuff I have like everyone else by saving. Got this car since I had no car payments and I was tired of the wife's crappy corolla which I have to eventually get back on the road. The vette thing is not happening for some time though. Still deciding as I really want a viper

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Whoa.. coming from you that's really surprising lol
Is it? My car is more about cheap speed, as are the SS's. Style and sophistication were never major design criteria, so that's never anything I'd personally strive for.

The Abarth is an entirely different animal. It's quick but it's really nothing special in the speed department. Driving it is like making a statement. You're young, hip and stylish, and you could throw a decent hook. You're a European bad boy lol.

The Viper is badass. Get that! :D

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

I want a g8 to be my next car
I like the G8. It's based on a Holden and you know those Australians are crazy lol. Too bad you have to go through holy hell to get a manual.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
G8's are nice cars. A Turbo BRZ for cheap would be awesome too. My next car needs to be more practical tho and AWD or 4x4 would be nice in the winter. Probably a new WRX in like 3 years : )

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Is it? My car is more about cheap speed, as are the SS's. Style and sophistication were never major design criteria, so that's never anything I'd personally strive for.

The Abarth is an entirely different animal. It's quick but it's really nothing special in the speed department. Driving it is like making a statement. You're young, hip and stylish, and you could throw a decent hook. You're a European bad boy lol.

The Viper is badass. Get that! :D

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

I like the G8. It's based on a Holden and you know those Australians are crazy lol. Too bad you have to go through holy hell to get a manual.
Dont get a manual G8. The fastest ones in the world are Auto's

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
G8's are nice cars. A Turbo BRZ for cheap would be awesome too. My next car needs to be more practical tho and AWD or 4x4 would be nice in the winter. Probably a new WRX in like 3 years : )

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Dont get a manual G8. The fastest ones in the world are Auto's
Wrx are wicked hard on fuel. My friend has a 2013 and he sees tops 22mpg imp in the city and like 30 mpg imp hwy

21 - 40 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.