Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white 06 LS sedan and have been thinking about painting my bowties. I figure if I paint them white like the car you won't really see the chrome except close up. So I am asking for help, what color should I paint my rear bowtie to make it stand out and also let the chrome shine. Also if anyone has some extra letters laying around, I have something I want to try without having to de-badge my 'Balt.

·
Registered
48 Posts
im thinking of doing mine too and im not really sure what color to do either. my car is the slate metallic. i was thinking white would give it some good contrast.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have two sets of letter laying around and black could stand out with a chrome trim but i would just debadge the whole car

·
Registered
178 Posts
Car is strictly a commuter car, no visual mods coming.
so then why paint them...? just a question... the reason i asked is if you are going to go with any other seat covers or speakers... you may want it to mach or keep the same theme going imo

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Firebalt 07,
Just because its a commuter car does not mean I don't want to do some things with it,. Also, my rear bowtie must have been make on a Friday as the "gold" of the bowtie is bubbled under the clear coat and just looks crappy up close.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Paint the gold the same white as the car. Leave the silver "outline" stock.

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Paint it black then tint those tails and you'll be lookin' good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.