Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures of my headlights and tails..

sorry the pictures arent too good its dark. Ill take some tomorrow. Hope you like my headlights!! i thought it was different :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not COMPLETELY sold on it yet seeing as i havent seen it during the day on the car, but idk we'll see tomorrow i guess.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i think it looks pretty cool

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
sorry but im not liking those headlights nightshaded like that. you shouldve just opened them and painted it black. nice vic red balt tho

·
Registered
455 Posts
at first i didnt like them, but now looking at them again they're definitely growing on me. you got guts to try it i'll give you that lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
idk why no1 likes that, cuz i do! I think it looks pretty good! yay for being different! LOL

·
Say What again!
6,398 Posts
Hmmm...on the fence on this one...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so anyways, after looking at my headlights MANY times over and over, i decided i didnt like how they turned out. The finish wasnt how i wanted them and i ran out of clear lol so i just took it all off. I left my tails obviously, i think they look pretty good. Good for my first paint job at least?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
welcome, and GREAT lookin ride! :)
thanks! :)

and eh idk if i liked the design of the headlights all too much, and up close they didnt look great. but hey i got some practice under my belt and experimented a little haha :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.