Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so today at work (Advance Auto) I was lookin the back for the price changes for tomorrow. Well normally, we have items that are discontinued. Well I know in NC, SC, and VA, and possibly surrounding states, Some NEONS will be discontinued. A 15" LED Bar (Red, Green, Blue, Purple, etc), 20" LED Bar (same colors), Red/Blue/White strobe lights, Neon Blue Radio Bar, and some other neon items. Go check them out! I know at the NC stores the Neons will be $2.50. This price is b/c we take the sale price of $9.95 and divide by four and we get it out the door! I just thought ya'll should know about this and take advantage of this! Also there are a lot of manual shifters that will be discontinued as well. And also pedals. Just go in there and check it out. It starts Sunday, 3/30/08, but when they're gone, they're gone!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
hey, could you pick up four of the green neons(15") for me, i will pay ya for it, and to have it shipped..........

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey thanks man i actually went out and got a 20" blue led bar and some new pedal covers for like 15 bucks total.... thanks a lot

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's kool...but how come you didn't ask about the 75% off that price...cuz I got 2 20" and 2 15" blue LED neons, blue strobe light and 2 sets of APC Bright light bulbs..for a total of about $30.

But that's what's up glad I could help and give ya'll a heads up!

·
Registered
97 Posts
sorry but.. what are the blue strobe lights? where do they go.. etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.