Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Neosupreme Car Seat Covers ? Cheap Custom Car Seat Covers at Custmcovers

I was thinking about getting blue and Black and putting them in my, what i believe, Imperial Blue Cobalt.

Does anyone have any of these and what do you think, and if you don't know what they are like do you think they look good, I know that blue is not the same shade as Imperial so I want to know how they look in comparative.
is that for both front and back seats? if sooo that really cheep

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
is that for both front and back seats? if sooo that really cheep
Just one Row so two seats so around 300 for the whole car
then I'm thinking I want to do that sticker bombing thing after I paint the interior blue.

I sold a laptop for 400 bucks and I owe my mom 300 so I have ~100 and my dad is going to pay for the rest. Then I'm getting a job some where, I just applied at Mcdonalds :notrust:.

As long as they look good and they protect the seats they sound good to me thanks for the pic.

Where did you get your front and back and how much was it total for both back and front.

What is your opinion on getting the Chevy logo stitched in to the head rest?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
They fit, Though they are a hassle to get on because you have to remove the Headrest which is easy to do after you figure out how. Then to get the main body on you have to pull a Velcro-phylic sheet of cloth though the seat and the back rest but that is difficult to get just right so it takes some time to get it right.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol yea sorry i posted that b4 i looked they look good...do they fit good? nice and snug?
I haven't gotten to drive with them so, I'm not sure how snug they are, but they are fairly snug though the jutting part of the seat on the right and left are a tad loose though I probably need to adjust the velcro part.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.