·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
oh snap....
i got the same wiper blades lol
So who has the car now...you or the scrap yard
That looks like it hurt...ouch
the scrap yard has it. yeah i love the neoform blades they are amazing!!!

holy shit thats insane nice rims tho hard to find em like that in a 4 lug
actually if you go to Buywheelstoday.com you can find all sorts of rims for the four lug balt. and at a damn good price.. i got all four rims and tires with free mounting balancing nitrogen inflation and chrome valve stems shipped to me for $850.00

U sellin out parts??
as far as selling parts the only part i took off was my third break light that has the tinted Vinyl saying Fullmetal on it. i am going to see if a couple of my local cobalt friends wants it. if not it will be up for sale on here. obviously won't be that expensive. lol. as far as everything else.. i need all the money i can get from the insurance so nothing else (not even the rims :'( ) came back to me. and it would have been taking too much room up at the rents house.. i do have a rear aftermarket fiberglass bumper that i need to get rid of.. unfortunately it's not molded correctly so it'll have to be broken and remolded a little to get it to fit. and i have the stock front bumper for an LS. and a few other old things that i might throw on here for sale

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
dang that's quite the pounding alright! poor car. glad you're good tho.
yeah i am fine now. i have an insanely high pain tolerance. i didn't even use percocet i was prescribed when i had my wisdom teeth pulled

shew, like i said on fb, i hate those pix... glad ur basically btr now!
yeah i know they aren't pretty. and there is no basically about it. i am better!!! lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Damn man that's crazy! Good choice on the m3s.... I tryed getting 1 b4 the sssc and I was approved but I didn't want to have the high payments... the 1 I was lookn at was 18k used

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Damn man that's crazy! Good choice on the m3s.... I tryed getting 1 b4 the sssc and I was approved but I didn't want to have the high payments... the 1 I was lookn at was 18k used
yeah the payments unfortunately are 475 but thats alright. military will pay me enough!!!! lol.. mine was 28,000 and its obviously brand new 2010!!!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.