Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I put my new head unit in today, and all was going well. That is until I realized that after I was done, the single Din converter I got doesnt fit right! Oh well... Guess I will just have to mod it. Got the amp in the car, again all went well there, first time set up and I feel confident that it is going to be there a long time.... ohh but the speaker was too big to fit in the trunk! lol I never even thought to check to see if the box would fit, just assumed it would. Pics coming soon... I promise!

·
Registered
547 Posts
What size speakers are they? I have 2-12" in my trunk and I had to remove the cushion part of the seat so I could fold down the back more to slide the box in from the inside. It was a pain in the ass, but I got them in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What size speakers are they? I have 2-12" in my trunk and I had to remove the cushion part of the seat so I could fold down the back more to slide the box in from the inside. It was a pain in the ass, but I got them in.

I have 2 10's but I converted and in-home sub. A buddy of mine got a polk audio psw650 and sold it to me for 20 bucks cause it didnt work. but i guess I might be able to remove the back cushions in order to slide it in, it was just slightly too big.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.