Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum, thought I'd drop a post here for the couple of active members that are still paying any attention. I got my first car at the beginning of last summer, an '08 Cobalt LT sedan in dark blue with 142k miles on the odometer. I've already been working on it some, replaced the intake and did some lightweighting, as well as my ongoing process of detailing the engine compartment. It's been a great vehicle so far. I'd put up a picture, but the site I normally host pictures on is down and I don't have time to work that out right now.

I don't have a commute anymore, but over the summer I was driving it 46 miles round trip for work, so I've spent plenty of time in the driver's seat. I'd been learning to hypermile and was consistently getting 40+mpg on the highway. As crappy as the traffic was, I still miss that commute...

I also did an instructable back when I painted the valve cover, so you might find that fun to look at. There are pictures of the car there too of course.

I'm a busy guy so I probably won't spend too much time here, but you might see me post every now and then, and I've been lurking for a while already anyways. Lots of great info here for those willing to dig it up.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome! I'm also a proud owner of an 08 sedan LT, but my days of good of good gas mileage are long behind me lol. Welcome to the forum, and never be shame to ask a question or share some knowledge!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think your dark blue looks sharp on these cars! (Imperial Blue Metallic)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.