Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some new rims for the Cobalt. I like them, but I think I am going to switch them out for another style but the same color. Let me know what you all think of them and should I have stayed with the old ones or do you like the new ones.

Old Rims:

New Rims:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
yanno... i think i like the 18s better... and that color isnt really that bad w/ the black... i mean i liked ur 17s too...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah i like ur new ones better.... wat u doin wit ur old rims and tires??
Well I traded the old ones for these, but I am thinking about taking these back and getting a 5 star set or something else, but they will be the same color. However, I do have a set that I am trying to sell right now. They are black with a chrome lip. If you search the for sale threads you should find them.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I actually like the old ones you have, I I would buy those and paint them orange where the red is on your rims, maybe that would look good... lol.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
if you like the old ones better you should probably just set your car on fire
lol maybe not so extreme but I agree the new ones are way better

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, guys and girls. My guy I deal with for rims found some other ones and I ordered them today.They will be here next Friday hopefully. What do you think of them?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They look sweet.
I know, I can't wait to get them on. After I get them on I will get the Cobalt all cleaned up and take some pictures and post them up.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Definitely should use photoshop to your advantage when picking rims.

These should look sexy though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.