Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so im new to the Cobalt Forum because i have alot of questions. but first off i want to get Halo Headlights! and i already have HID's on my car. I heard they wont work with the Halo Lights is dat true??

·
Registered
439 Posts
No if you have HID in your stock headlight's (witch are 9007 bulb) it will not work..
You need to get the H1 bulbs
Also your picture didn't come threw

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! i guess i have to decide whether i smoke out my heads and keep my hids or buy the halos and buy new bulbs. do you kno around how much the H1 bulbs are??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k thanks. and im not that skilled for that. im afraid i will mess them up or sumtin! plus i heard alot of ppl tried dat and sum leaked or had sumtin wrong wit them. honestly i dont kno wah kind of paint i need or how to take apart the headlight since it has that sealed thing on it. and idk just dont wanna mess up my car. but im down to try it if im told how to

·
Registered
439 Posts
O another lt.. That's not suprising
Also if you want real experianced cobalt owners I suggest you go on css.net. Everytime I had a question they know what it is or try to help unlike here man

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i took it off cuhz the guy said it didnt work hmm well ill post pics of my lights after i paint em. thanks alot to everyone who helped

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

lol yea x) high rize wing came wit the car when i bought it. i got it 07' 0 miles and they upgraded the wing for free and the pedals were changed also. im barely on the process of chfixin my car. so ill be updating as i do. i would really appreciate help or suggestions from anyone

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.